Domestic & International
Relocation. Real Estate. Concierge.
Sylvia Weddington founded Weddington Realty in 2000. The team specializes in providing turn-key real estate and relocation services. We have helped over 200 corporations and their top talent transition seamlessly to a new city. We aim to allow everyone to spend their time and energy on what matters most.
Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Texas, Washington DC, Pennsylvania
The Weddington Difference
In working with over 200 companies, we have become masters of organizing the chaos into a seamless, harmonic orchestra. Once you experience the Weddington Difference, you will never go back to the old way of doing things. We guarantee it.
- Our Team is Highly Accessible
- Value Added Services; Mobile Closings & Registered Notary Services
- Executive Leadership is Always Available
- We Cater to High-Value Talent and VIPs
- We are Accountable For Every Detail
- We Respect Discretion & Privacy
- Every Client is an MVP
By using our fully vetted network of experts, every detail is handled with precision and professionalism. Once our clients experience the Weddington Way, they expect quality every time; and that is what we strive to deliver.
● Residential, commercial, land, multi-use, & rental transactions
● Domestic & international real estate services
● Luxury real estate searches, tours, & negotiations
● Power of attorney services to handle everything, even the closing
● White glove concierge service takes the frustration, stress, and hassle out of the entire relocation process.
● Cleaning, general contractors, housekeeping, interior decorators, pet care, & more
● Any service for a turnkey relocation
Woman & Black-Owned Business
Diversity enhances the Weddington team’s expertise. We are the only woman & Black-owned relocation company globally.
We hold minority-owned certifications from the National Minority Supplier Development Council, the U.S. Black Chambers, Inc., the Small Business Administration, and we are a certified Minority Business Enterprise.
Our membership with the U.S. Black Chambers Presidents Circle recognizes Weddington as a top Black business leader who works to bring economic prosperity to Black communities.
Choose Weddington Relocation as your global mobility diversity spend provider.
OWNER | BROKER | REALTOR
Sylvia is the Broker, Owner, and CEO of Weddington Relocation.
In addition to her professional agenda, Sylvia is a hospital chaplain and has an advanced education in the field of theology. She received a master’s degree in pastoral care in chaplaincy from the Georgia Association for Pastoral Care, a Master of Arts degree in divinity from Liberty School of Theology, a degree in biblical studies and human resources from Atlanta Christian College, and a degree in interior design from Penn Foster University. She is also a REBAC real estate designation instructor.
As a member of the U.S. Black Chambers Presidents Circle, Sylvia is recognized as a top Black CEO, and works to strengthen the Black business community.
Sylvia maintains an active profile within her community. She is on the board of the Zoological Association with the George Conservatory Safari Park as well as a member of the Executive Leadership Volunteer Board for the American Heart Association.
Sylvia has been endorsed by Ella’s Heart Foundation, a non-profit organization that she founded and named after her mother, who passed away suddenly from heart disease. She also supports Go Red for Women, the American Red Cross, and the American Heart Association.